Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Oklahoma ! Update

Well time is drawing nigh and the show will soon be here.
In reality things started to ramp up tonight as I am rehearsing tonight, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

I get a break on Saturday night as we are out at the "Drop in the Ocean II" event in Norwich.

Sunday then see's us officially rehearse at the Theatre Royal. For some of the people in the cast this will be just another show I am sure - for me its a return to my roots. I haven't done any sort of performing like this since I was 15 / 16 so I am going to really treasure Sunday and the following week.

More information can be found here on the show (which has started to sell out on some nights) - http://www.theatre-royal-norwich.co.uk/site.php?action=display_show&showID=196

If your going, the show I reckon will finish around 9.45/9.50 and once I have cleaned up and changed I will be going for a beer at the bar afterwards. Do hang around for a beer and say hi.

3 Comments:

Blogger Helsalata said...

Cool! I didn't know you were into Am Dram! Break a leg! ;-)

8:10 AM  
Blogger Craig Deal said...

at what point do you sign autographs?

6:23 PM  
Blogger monty said...

Sorry autographs and flash photography are not allowed - but you can buy 10 minuted of my time in kind with a pint ;-) hehehehe

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home