Saturday, December 31, 2005

Christmas Week

As some will know I have spent the week of Christmas in Wales with some friends.
I will blog a bit more about this when I get my photos through but here are some highlights (albeit some lowlights too)....

1. Leaving to go on holiday with all the christmas presents bought.
2. Clutch failing 30 miles from our destination and costing £300 to be fixed.
3. Meeting up with friends.
4. Good food all week and and good laughs.
5. Reading the visitors book.
6. Asking for a faggot in the village chippy (I wasn't being rude honest).
7. View of the stars at night, unbelievably clear.
8. Illegal hunt
9. Craig catching a Wren in the bathroom (no he wasn't trying to shoot it for Christmas meal).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home