Thursday, January 12, 2006

Weight Watchers DDAY (Diet Day)

Well here we are.
I have been and registered with Weight Watchers and have the card to prove it.

I was painfully aware from about two weeks before Christmas that I was gaining weight rather quickly. However when Emma found out she was pregnant I said to her that after Christmas I would start going and now I am. So I was expecting my weight to be high anyway.

The result was - 20 Stone on the dot.

Absolutley no surprise there mind. I was expecting it. So I am not depressed, not happy about the weight but happy in heart. Tommorow morning see's the beginning.

I will try and comment each day on what I am eating and if things have been positive or negative.

As an aside tonight I decided I would have my own little end of non-diet feast as tommorow is the big push (heavy push) over the top. I had:

Pepperoni Pizza and Chiabatta Garlic Bread.
Ben & Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew Ice Cream (lovely)
Green And Blacks Butterscotch Milk Chocolate (not for the faint hearted).
Haribo Starmix (shared with Emma).
Two bottles of Peroni (best lager in the world)
Bottle of Sauvignon Blanc.

Hey how...... of we go.............

2 Comments:

Blogger Helsalata said...

I have to say, you really do enjoy things more when you've abstained for a while and then treat yourself. It's tough for the fist few days or so though as you adjust.

9:15 AM  
Blogger monty said...

Andy

Thanks for the encouragment.
Daft question, are you the Andy thats following the diet at work with me?

Nice to hear from ya if your not.

I rushed to a meeting this morning and had to be up at 5am. I knew I could just gorge on sandwiches so I decided to have a larger bowl of cereal. I managed to eat 6 weetabix and a pint of milk which filled me up a treat. Its healthy, and it kept me going till I could find a Boots to get low fat sarnie for lunch.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home