Saturday, January 14, 2006

Diet Progress

Well the diet started on Thursday and has been fine since. Although on Wednesday when I had my blow out I suffered terrible indigestion through the evening and got very little sleep. The problem is gastric reflux I believe which in itself is not pleasant, but is the source of bad asthma attacks that render me exhausted. I can usually self control it via indigestion items like Gaviscon, but the real treatment is the amount I eat and when I eat. Still, doing something about that right now.

So Thursday I ended up calling in sick for the morning, getting up late and dashing to a meeting to Ipswich, which meant I had to have a very quick breaky in the morning. Nonetheless at the end of the day I was under my points allowance for the day and have even managed to save a couple just in case. Today, Friday is a lot better although I had to be up at 5am to catch a train to Bedford. I managed to have some weetabix but I don’t know what the cost in terms of points allowance was as I didn’t weigh them. I am sure I will be fine though.

So – good start, onwards and thinwards…….

PS - something I tried tonight. Onken low fat standard yoghurt (48 calories / 0.1g saturated fat per 100ml, 500 ml tub). Empty it in a bowl, get a couple of limes and squeeze the juice out of them. Add some sweetner - lovely. And on weight watchers only 2.5 points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home