Sunday, January 29, 2006

Done and Dusted

Well the curtain came down on Oklahoma on Saturday night (and also did it for 2.30pm show as well). Its been a fantastic thing to do and something I will certainly being doing more of now (subject to approval by emma). Met some great people and hopefully made some new friends that will keep in contact with. Its been great performing in front of a total audience of around 9,000 for the week (approx 1300 per night)

I have ordered a CD with tonnes of photgraphs from the show. I am hoping to get that soon.

The next show kicks off rehearsing in September and is 42nd Street. Songs you're bound to have heard from that are "Im in the money", "Lullaby of broadway" and others.

I am also singing with the group at the Norwich POPS concert at St Andrews Hall, 19th February. I will post more details about that later.

Big thanks to all those that came and supported me it was very much appreciated.

6 Comments:

Blogger Craig Deal said...

It was a good night mate and thought you did a great job!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Balaji said...

I have no idea what is being spoken about. can you enlighten me pls.

7:02 PM  
Blogger monty said...

balaji

What we are talking about is Musical Performance I was in at the Theatre Royal, Norwich.

The Musical was called Oklahoma by Rogers and Hammerstein.

I had a small part and some of my friends came to see it.

Dave

11:38 PM  
Blogger Helsalata said...

Well done on your acheivement! And I see on the side bar you're maintaining a steady weight loss which is really good. Keep it up!

8:41 AM  
Blogger monty said...

Cheers mate

Thanks for your encouragment.

Dave

9:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog Monty. I have replied and have enjoyed looking around here.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home