Thursday, January 26, 2006

Appreciation

Sorry - its going to be Oklahoma focused - and if you're bored with that, then tough :-)

Tonight (wed) is midweek and there was some great reviews in the EDP and the Evening News should people read them. Each night I am feeling more confident with the people around me, making new friends and generally feeling accepted.

My mother in laws comments tonight was that i was a dark horse in terms of my acting ability. Yes, I can sing and yes, I am musical, but few people have seen me act since I have been down south - so that was incredibly encouraging. Oklahoma is not a dramatic piece but it affords me opportunities at times to do some acting.

That aside I am so grateful and pleased with the people I have met. There is a bunch of people, specifically one or two, that make it such a pleasure to be working with them. Its a warming feeling thinking that you have found some new friends - its great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home