Saturday, January 21, 2006

Oklahoma Update!

Well into the final leg of a home run as you might say.

Friday night saw a full dress rehearsal (no really, it was to check costumes). The difference really though was that since September we have been rehearsing with Piano music. On the Friday night saw a rehearsal with a 25 piece Orchestra (26 including Geoff Davidson conducting). http://www.norwichpops.co.uk/ (Select about).

(PS - as an aside - I will be singing with Norwich POPs on Feb 19th at St Andrews hall, details are on this website. We are singing my fav musical, West Side Story. For those who are not aware, West Side Story is a modern day romeo and Juliet).

Friday was the first start of butterfly's in the stomach of months of rehearsing coming together. Tommorow (Sunday) we rehearse twice, once for technical reasons so the crew can have a go, and then in the evening so we can rehearse in the theatre itself for the full show.

On another note - (pun pun) I was told I was going to be giving a proper stage microphone. I have never had one of them before and again is another ambition I am completing. I have always wanted to wear one.

Sorry - this post is me getting excited - I struggled to sleep last night. Howay the lads (n lasses)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home