Saturday, October 29, 2005

Top Ten Things that make me smile / be happy

Top Ten Things that make me smile / be happy

  1. My son saying “I love you” and giving me a “big hug”.
  2. My wife doing the same
  3. Beautiful sunsets
  4. Being relaxed and doing exactly what I want to do.
  5. Making someone else happy.
  6. Having a really hot shower when there is no rush to be anywhere.
  7. Nice food.
  8. Having a funny dream that I can remember.
  9. Spending time and being real with my friends.
  10. Leading worship in church.
  11. Great beer / port / wine.
  12. Knowing that I am loved and liked.
  13. Good music / moving film.
  14. Recalling a funny event with close friends that we laugh about.
  15. Baking a cake and eating it fresh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home