Saturday, October 22, 2005

Cromer Pier


Today I took Max on a Choo Choo train to Cromer today. Although to be honest there was nothing happening there at all. Anyway, we bought some lunch and he fell asleep. We then walked down and sat in what I can only describe as little shelters.

It was great. I had some nice food, I was warm and was sheltered. Max was asleep and I started to fall asleep too. I hope that the young couple to my right and the older couple to my left didn't leave because I was snoring too loud - I am sure not. But I could have stayed there all day if Max wasn't there. All that I needed was some fish and chips but alas Max woke up in time for lunch.

Still, a very pleasant day out all in all. On our return we made tweenie cakes. Natually, one packet wasn't going to be enough for two fully - nearly fully - grown boys, so we made twice as many. Fantastic......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home