Friday, October 21, 2005

Top Ten Things that annoy me….. (more likely a few more than ten).

Many a person has said there are plenty of things that annoy me.

Therefore since I have plenty of time on the this train journey I am on, I thought I would compile a list - some of which I have seen today:

  1. Tailgaters – People who drive up your backside in your car.
  2. Fag Ends – People who just throw cigarette butts on the floor.
  3. Chewing Gum – Standing on chewing gum on the street.
  4. Cold callers my front door who don’t get it that I am happy with my gas, electric etc etc etc.
  5. When Sky+ fails to record the one programme I really wanted to watch.
  6. When someone deletes a programme I really wanted to watch.
  7. Any sort of medical drama.
  8. Making a nice cup of tea to find there is no milk left.
  9. Peoples stereo turned up too loud on the train so I can hear it.
  10. People who throw rubbish out of car windows whilst driving ( or not ).
  11. The guy in front of me tapping his hands to the music I can hear on his stereo.
  12. DIY
  13. Getting dirty whilst walking.
  14. My computer not working for no apparent reason.
  15. The guy in front tapping his hands even harder.
  16. Not being able to remember the name of a song or how it goes.
  17. Grinding of teeth – oooooh that does make me annoyed.
  18. Forgetting my key for house and not being able to get in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home