Friday, October 14, 2005

Starting ...... again .........

Starting again……….

Weekend Wahooos

Well,  I keep posting things on my this website but I am not quite sure as to what to write so I will try and write a bit about what I am doing at the moment. Maybe I will feel inspired to write stuff…..

This week I have been travelling between Norwich and Ipswich to attend a Java course. Its been particularly tiring as I have not been going to bed late at night and getting up early is just a struggle – still I am trying to learn something new.

This weekend I am looking forward to though in particular for three reasons. First is that Norwich are playing at home and is always good fun, secondly and thirdly I am leading worship at Norwich Vineyard with a great bunch of people.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home