Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Leaves

I love this time of year.
Yesterday I was walking to collect Max from Nursery and I noticed that along one street all the leaves had started to turn and some had fallen on the ground. Yet the air was not cold but warm and damp.

It started me thinking that if God is a creative God and he has made the world where it changes, is God like that? I know that I have sung / read / hear somewhere the line You are the same, You never change. I think in many ways this is true but in others it might not be.

If God creates a world where things change and look different, maybe God changes. Maybe God has seasons about his character. Dunno - just an interesting thought (probably only to me).

1 Comments:

Blogger Manateechik said...

Interesting thought. I mean, we change constantly and are made in His image. So maybe He does! Cool thought!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home