Friday, October 28, 2005

Eggs and Frogs

In my random thinking today I have been struck about the way God made certain things on earth. For example, such things as tadpoles turning into Frogs, or Catterpillas turning into butterflys. I am sure that there are loads of these examples around.

It just caught me that its amazing how one thing can be transformed into something else and look completley different. Now this is not a post about how Jesus transforms us from something into something else but I guess the analogy could be used. I just find it fascinating that certain species clearly have two very different guises.

The other thought was about eggs. I was cooking eggs the other day and it struck me that these egg shells are an animal biproduct. I forget that the shell has been formed and developed inside a bird. Probably obvious - but I think that by the nature that we crack eggs and empty the contents, so we think of the egg being the content and the shell the delivery package.

Probably makes no sense but thats what I was thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home