Sunday, October 23, 2005

Blicking Park

Out of sight out of mind....

We arrived at Blicking Hall today and we parked up. We put the car stereo into his black case and Emma put it in the unlockable glove box. I said to her why are we putting in there and she said "Well, out of sight, out of mind".

I just accepted this but then started wondering how many car burglaries occur by somebody just casually mulling around looking in peoples cars for fun and then go "oooh - there is a radio in its storage case, I will have that". I suspect, but quite happy to be wrong, that some may just break in and check the glove box to see whats in there anyway and are doing because that day they needed to get something to make some money.

Just another silly thought by myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Talking to a friend this weekend who was retelling how that exact scenario happened to them.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home