Sunday, October 23, 2005

Gentlemen Shadup [Shut up]

Max made me laugh to the point of crying today twice. One of them is from the line from Oklahoma where the guy says to the farmers "Gentlemen - Shutup" with shut up being said in an american deep south accent.

All though Emma dissaproved wholeheartedly, to my great amusement me and max just sat in the car saying to each other "Shadup", "Shadup", "Shadup".....

I look forward to his Nursery reports this week where it will say, "Max's vocabulary is coming on leaps and bounds, although he is telling everyone to Shadup all the time".

I that point I will probably get a clip around the ear as well. Other important pre-school words he can say:

"Wey aye"
"Champion"
"Shearer, Shearer"

Indeed - king of English Scholars he will no doubt become.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home