Saturday, October 22, 2005

Back To The Future

One of my favourite films is Back To The Future. I always wanted the Jeep Marty gets at the end (the girl would have been a bonus), but that was then and now I have a fantastic wife and a fiesta (thats a small ford car that doesn't do all terrain).

The reason I am thinking about it was because I have just bought it off a mate for 3 quid on DVD and I have always liked the play on words used in the films title. But I always thought it was great way of desribing how as a Christian we often live life.

Imagine you're walking your Christian life - isn't it easier when you have an idea of where you going. So how much harder must it be when we try and walk backwards to the place where we are going. We turn our backs to the future and become blinded by the past and by things that "should have been". Instead of living life with our backs to the future, we should turn around and move on as easy and best we can.

Silly though, just got me thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home