Monday, March 12, 2007

New Camera

Through good luck more than anything I have managed to grab a new camera at an incredible price. All my posts on my viewed blog have been taken with this camera, the canon powershot s2.

But Emma's brother was unfortunate to loose his camera through his car being broken into. The insurance then sent him a new camera which they felt was too big and surplus to their requirements. This is the Canon EOS 400D (Xti Rebel as known elsewhere).

I got it for an incredible price thanks to my brother in law. I will post some pictures when I get my memory card which I ordered. Champion

1 Comments:

Blogger Craig Deal said...

its meant to be a very nice camera, I looked at it a few times myself.

Looking forward to checking out some photos!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home