Saturday, January 27, 2007

Blackpool Contracts

Blackpool holds some very fond memories for me. I used to be taken there when I was small and to some degree is where I learned to grow up. What I mean is that I remember having to make scary decisions which in the end benefited me. For example I remember sh****g my pants (no not literally though) queueing to go up blackpool tower. I remember the same feeling going to the fairground there and queueing for the big rides. They were all very frightening to a small young lad but I took a chance and now love going up huge heights and going on fairground rides...

I tell this little tale really because I was reminded that Norwich travel a very long distance to play Blackpool in the next round of the fa cup and I am somewhat in fear that the trip here might not be as pleasant. Even bookmakers favour Blackpool to clinch the game which is saying something.

The other thing I am led to believe is the high amount of contracts out of date this summer at carrow road. This is a joke but only serves to highlight the amount of disatisfaction within carrow road camp at the moment.

I hope we win, it would certainly go along way to curbe the criticims.

3 Comments:

Blogger Helsalata said...

Blackpool holds some very dear childhood memories for me too. The joys of a Northern upbringing!

3:03 PM  
Blogger monty said...

Indeed! I love Blackpool! I look forward to knowing how your infulenced by the north.... Lovely

12:39 AM  
Blogger monty said...

Are you a big dipper or a modernist revolution?

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home