Thursday, February 02, 2006

Train Station

This will seem like a silly post.
Basically I regularly catch the train out of Norwich station each week.
For a while now they have been doing upgrades to the platforms and its been blocked and dark.

However recently they have started recently to unveil the work and I have to say its made a fantastic difference. Its so much more light and bright and will be great in the summer. I noticed it so much I wanted to mention it here. Here is a photo from my phone that doesn't really do it justice:


2 Comments:

Blogger Craig Deal said...

I cant realy remember what the station used to look like :-)

On a side, almost lost a stone mate, well done thats great!!!!

9:47 AM  
Blogger monty said...

hehehe

whatever

DAD!!!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home