Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Horsham

Today has been a long day and I wanted to get this down or I would forget.
I was asked to go to a meeting today in Horsham (about 20 miles south west of Gatwick). I had to be there for 9.30.

I was planning on staying in a hotel, but various reasons made it impossible so I had to travel down first thing. This meant leaving the house at 4.45 this morning to catch the first London train at 5.10am. Annoying thing was is I never actually needed to be at this meeting in the first place. Still, all hours accrued.

Anyway, when I was leaving I found what I considered the most ugliest looking water fountain I ever saw:


It looks like something out of war of the worlds - just mental.....

4 Comments:

Blogger sparkles said...

I quite like it ;)

12:29 AM  
Blogger Craig Deal said...

it does look a little like an alien egg, not sure I like it or not though

9:43 AM  
Blogger monty said...

When were you last there though, I am sure its a canny while ago

9:17 AM  
Blogger Balaji said...

I don't like it at all. As you said, it really is mental.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home