Monday, July 09, 2007

general stuff

Life is going quite well at the moment if not a bit busy.
I am looking forward to Thursday this week as I off to do some extra work for the Stephen Fry's programme called Kingdom. This recently ended in May I believe but a new series is now commissioned and being filmed in / near Swaffam.

If I get some photos I will post them but I am not sure I will.

Today I got installed and setup a 2nd Broadband line in the house. Basically the reason I have two is that I have a wireless business network supplied with my own telephone line, but as a BT Employee I have BT Total Broadband Option 3 installed.

Effectively it also means I have three telephone numbers into the house, one 01603 to my office, one 01603 to my home and 01603 to my BT Broadband talk number - how crazy is that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helsalata said...

Are you offical photographer for the series then?

10:56 AM  
Blogger monty said...

Official photographer - hehe nah, not that good. I am just acting in it.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home