Monday, June 25, 2007

Holiday Inn, Carrow Road

Anyone thats been around carrow road will not have missed the Holiday Inn Hotel being built over the past year. Building work began in April 2006 and completed in May 2007.

Over the year I have tried to capture the build. Partly because I live near by and partly because it is taking up such a dominant space at the football ground.

This link shows the images that I have captured over the year, and attempts to show the hotel being built. There is primarily three locations I took pictures, from the road looking into the Football ground, from the front, and from the side.

http://dwmphotography.co.uk/carrow/carrow.html

2 Comments:

Blogger sparkles said...

That's really bizarre. Do you think you'll have to pay more if you stay when a match is on? Cuz surely you've got a great view of the pitch there!

10:50 AM  
Blogger monty said...

I am not sure which rooms have views, but I believe there are only 1 or 2 that have a full view of the pitch.

I also believe there is a policing operation which means your only allowed 2 people or something daft like that.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home