Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Po, Fizz and Cbeebies (not forgetting Bridget)

Hi

I found this following link by chance. I was watching Bridget Jones (Edge of Reason) when I saw one of the Cbeebies presenters as a small part in a Korean Jail Cell (or something like that). I looked up and found it was Pui Fan Lee.....













I then learnt that Pui (on the left is also)......... Fizz from the tweenies....

















Not only that, she is also................... PO



Apparently, if you know the tellytubbies at all, Po can be heard counting in Cantonese which is not surprising given the actress. Champion



3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Wasn't it also Po who stood and killed one of the rabbits on set in the middle of filming...? That is very interesting information.

10:50 PM  
Blogger monty said...

hey mate

Watched a few episodes and never seen that one. Although I have seen one woman say - "going to be funny woman now", proceed to have a kinda mental fit, clap her hands and then be not funny........

And I am letting Max watch this.... hehehehe mental

3:26 AM  
Blogger Helsalata said...

This is the sort of quality information that we expect from you Monty! Thanks!

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home