Wednesday, March 08, 2006

10% Passed

Well, after about 8 weeks I reached my first milestone at Weight Watchers. The first success marker is loosing 10% of your current weight which for me was a 28lb reduction. By some unbelievable chance of luck / effort / excersise I have managed to loose 5lb this week, taking me past 28lb and putting me firmly with a loss of 30lb.

I was very nervous to be honest. Friday night I went out with a friend to a local pub and had several pints. It was a great night but unfortunatley when I returned I lost my resolve and ended up stuffing my face with 3 Bagels and chocolate spread. This blew my prep for the night high and sky.

However, with help from Em, I simply took the extra points from the next day (this was 11 points taken from 33 immediatley), and 2 1/2 from Sunday - plus excersise on Sunday and Monday and I seemed to have pulled it back. Tonight I had kept several points back for a beer night with an old friend in Ipswich. However this didn't transpire but enjoyed a night in with Em, a plate of not so healthy food, some home made trifle and a bottle of wine.

Suffice to say I am stuffed. But tommorow I am back on the diet, more excersise, and now aiming to reduce 10% of 18 stone (my first 10% from 20 stone) to the goal of 16, 3. The lightest I ever have been in 5 years is 16, 9. So getting there will be a personal and significant achievement.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helsalata said...

Yeah, I have been following your successes on your side bar. You're doing so well and I hope you meet all your goals. What is your ultimate aim weight wise?

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Dave, keep it up (or going down?)you're an inspiration.I may follow your example!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home