Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Dog Poo

I have been wanting to blog about dog poo for a while and never got around to it.
I love dogs, I have always wanted a dog but sometimes I am never around and I suspect having two kids will be too much to have a dog in the family. Besides, our house is tiny.

So, lets for a moment assume none of those hinderences were there. Would I still get a dog. Well, the answer is a wap bam NO. My reason is dog poo. If you have ever stood in it and had to clean it off your shoes you know how bad it smells. I struggle with smelly nappies at times never mind dog poo.

The real reason is that its now the fashion, if not the law, to pick your dog turds off the floor and put them into plastic bags. These I suspect are swung around in the users hands until a suitable receptacle is found or I am back at home. I am sure there are more braver people than me, but there is no chance your going to get me picking up smelly cack and carrying around in a sainsburys bag on hot summers days like this.

No way, no thanks and no chance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helsalata said...

This senario makes me cringe too. I had a brainwave to invent a product that you could spray onto a turd that would instantly solidify it so it could scrape easily into a bag and wouldn't be warm and sticky (that thought alone makes me feel ill!) I have and never will invent this product but if I ever got a dog, I would, through necessity!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home