Monday, July 03, 2006

stuff

Well its not going to be long now before I become a daddy again, and max becomes a big brother (that’s another topic to blog on) and mummy becomes a mummy again. The official date for that is 28th July although its not been massively plain sailing.



Emma has struggled and been tired at times, which comes down to a medical condition and this being managed properly. I have also been very busy with work, church and general play. All of which we have had to spend some time reprioritising mainly my life to ensure that I am doing less and spending more quality family time.

We have also had the upheaval of moving out of home for a month and getting all the work done on the kitchen and bathroom. We only moved back in a couple of weeks ago and still have some work to do on our living room.

So all in all its been a “busy” pregnancy for us as a family. I think I am very much looking forward to the new arrival as I am sure this means I will be doing nothing but family stuff for August ( 4 weeks leave ). Also being a little bit older and a little bit wiser than we were with Max is hopefully going to mean things are more comfortabler – that said, things with the Montgomery household never seem to pan out like that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helsalata said...

Exciting times! I remember being heavily pregnant during a heat wave and it wasn't a nice experience, so poor Emma! MAgicool is really good (although expensive)- they are 3 for 2 in Boots atm.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home