Saturday, May 13, 2006

Central Park

I was really surprised by Central Park and indeed, if you live in New York is a fantastic area for families to relax and chill out. Its vast as well and took a good half hour slow walk to go one side to the other and thats not longways either.

In the past I would have associated Central Park with crime and grime, and probably like most inner urban areas isn't very safe at night, but it was quite surprising. Where I went there were hundreds of people bathing in the sun there. On a point of security, at no time did I feel nervous or threatened. Peolple were genuinely helpful and thoughtful. The most dissapointing thing was the persons that were rude to me twice were English! Says something really....

Here are some pics of Central Park



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home