Wednesday, May 10, 2006

New York

Came back from New York yesterday and had a great time with my dad.
Here are some thoughts and observations...

1. Cleanliness - seemed to be clean everywhere we went.
2. Friendliness - people were very genuine at times trying to help.
3. Cars - cars on the road seemed oddly quiet.
4. Safe - At no point was I worried at all, everything seemed safe.
5. Food - food was great but not as cheap as I would have thought.
6. Travel - incredibly easy to get around Manhattan by Metro (and cheap).

We also managed to get recorded for posterity on a webcam (yes it was deliberate). Even my mum managed to see us although we stood like planks for ages.

You can see the picture by going here:

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/

Select archives in the window.
Select Sunday 7th May. You will see me and my dad unmissible in the picture.

Here is a picture of the webcam, just for silliness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home