Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oh Darling, are you good enough....

I am not really a political person, and don't really understand most of it. I am not naive enough though to know that Alistaire Darling is the current (see cannot even think of the title)..... Chancellor...

I don't know, but for some reason I feel uneasy about this. When he was transport minister I thought he was naff and not really achieving anything. So I am not expecting a great deal as Chancellor of the Exchequer.

That all said when your effective boss has been in that role for a long time, its probably a shreud move on behalf of Gordon Brown and is possibly in the role so Gordon can continue his chancellor mandate.

Whether I like Gordon Brown is a different matter.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home