Monday, August 07, 2006

XXXXXXXXL

Well, I went and did the propoer thing and bought a Norwich City shirt with new Flybe colors on the front. Great I thought.

Now not being a petite person and especially as my diet has gone to hibernation like Rudolph I know I am of a larger figure. SO - naturally I opted for extra extra large (XXL).

I waited until the next day before trying it on and shock horror - it was like I had dressed in a bodice. It was so bloooming tight. Now I know I'm big and fat, but XXL usually does the trick, its usually fits. This was, as it appears, not down to the 4 steak pies I recently ate, but down to the fact that the t-shirts are skinny fit. That is, they are designed to hug your body and show off your best bits. I can gurantee it shows of a spare tyre or two.

This is great if your athletic, sportlike or can get away with XXL when your usually a L, but now I have to go back and ask for something bigger. I felt relieved tonight to read someone else on a message board complaining about the skinny-fit style they have.

Looking for a MQ size apparently - Marquee.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home