Monday, August 07, 2006

Shirt - y update

Well I never....

Took my shirt back in the hope of getting a bigger size (recall: XXL shirt not fitting this big lad). I was told by the woman that they were and I quote " a lot tighter fitting".

While I was there, a guy was changing his order from L to XXL, and he looked like a regular dad size man, not thin, certainly not fat like me. So if HE was an XXL then I had no chance.

Very dissapointed indeed and is the first time I have went to buy a Norwich City shirt brand new (£39.99 full price). Think I may write to NCFC and see what they have to say - the overall shirt saga in terms of just NCFC taking stock has been a fiasco.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Helsalata said...

Having always dropped off/picked up Julian to/from matches, I would say you are of average NCFC fan build. There are plenty of larger size fans out there and this is a real blow to them. Hope they supply you with a free one for all the mental trauma you're going through!

7:27 AM  
Blogger monty said...

I like your thinking, a free shirt would be great but only in a bigger size

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home