Thursday, July 17, 2008

Claire is the new Fern....

For a long while I have always had a thing about Fern Britton. In fact I even applied for (and failed) but did attend a recording of Ready Steady Cook. (On another note the famous guest on the programme was non other than Suzzane Dando whom just a week later was shot dead)....

Anyway, here is Fern......... (Ah she is gorgeous with or without tummy stapling)...


And here is Claire Richards

If you don't know whom she is, she is Claire of the former band Steps.....
I saw her on Celebrity Masterchef last week and wondered who this vision of beauty was. I couldn't believe that it was Claire from Steps and she looks so much nicer than what she did before.... Hurrah, Claire is my new Fern.........

Well, maybe........

1 Comments:

Blogger ZannaBanana said...

Bless ya Dave...

Glad to see you're up and writing again.

Susannahxx

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home