Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I DONT BELIEVE IT (NO REALLY, I DONT)

This post refers to a previous post http://montgomerys.blogspot.com/2007/06/torrid-load-of-sh.html

I am writing this in a rather nice hotel in the centre of sheffield. I have a lovely view over the main square. I had a great journey here in a nice hire car, passing by IKEA on the way and picking up a few bargains... I left the Nottingham Ikea and was travelling North and put the Radio on....

Trent FM - whereever that is.....

The voice sounded familiar, creepy - it couldn't be, is it, it was, I DONT BELIEVE IT......

YES - BLOODY GRAHAM TORRINGTON on TRENT FM......

I have to confess I swore, screemed, swerved the car and then thumped the stereo - I DIDN'T Believe IT, No really, I Didn't..... Thanks to the Lord that he provideth BBC Radio Sheffield......

PHEW, panic over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Broadland 102 and Trent FM are basically the same radio station (One Network), as are 40 other stations across the country. They play localised adverts and stuff, don't know if there are other small differences, but have the same shows.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home