Monday, January 01, 2007

Gateway Vineyard and Newcastle Utd

Just to let you know that the "plant" / "sister church" of Norwich Vineyard is starting Sunday Morning services. Gateway vineyards website and more information can be found here and I wish Hannah and Craig all my best for the future and its success / impact.

Now why has that anything to do with Newcastle United you may ask. WELL let me moan at hell (at the website and not my friends).... I had spent all day today waiting to watch Newcastle Utd v Manchester Utd, even having to put up with two hours of Tourchwood on BBC3 with my wife. So I decided to surf and went to the gateway website. On the right hand side there is a fantastic little scroller telling news and sport. As I arrived I caught side of Man Utd scrolling up. Being a sport fan, I naturally glanced over not expecting to see the DAMN RESULT. I went mental. Waited patiently as a lamb to see the game, recorded from SKY today to find the score out. I believe it was 2 - 2. I am hoping I might have, possibly, mistakenly seen something else, but I am fairly sure I didn't. At this point laptop lid was slammed and a few colourful metaphors directed at my computer were used.

James Milner for Newcastle had scored a beauty of a goal as I type. And its not a bad game....

Champion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home