Saturday, December 03, 2005

Worship Experience 25th – 26th November

Last weekend saw me meet up with my best friend Raymond. We actually decided to meet up the day before the conference started so we could spend some time together. That alone was both good for us on different levels.

The conference for me really was great on two levels. Firstly, spending time with a good friend and secondly being able to spend that time in great worship with him.

I was sceptical about going because my history with Kingsway and Worship Experience brand had not been particularly convincing and not particularly engaging. This weekend showed to me that they clearly have moved on. Highlights were seeing Tim Hughes lead worship and finding a new inspiration in a guy called Andy Bromley to the side splitting antics of Godfrey Birtil. Worship times were relevant, stimulating and moving and I am sure God’s done something in me.

Would I go again – at £75 for what was essentially a two day conference I am not sure, probably. I suspect I would rather spend the money going to Soul Survivor, New Wine or Passion for Your Name next year, but that involves tents which is a whole different ball game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home